Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Call Now: (910) 864-0911
A career at Showcase Restoration offers tremendous advantages, such as the extraordinarily significant work we do putting families and businesses back to pre-loss condition, if not better. Every day at Showcase Restoration we have the opportunity to work with people that have had disasters and need help getting back in their homes. At Showcase Restoration, the work you do truly makes a difference every single day. As part of helping you make an informed decision about becoming a Water Damage Restoration Technician, we want you to better understand this dynamic role. Are you ready to become a Water Damage Restoration Technician at Showcase Restoration family?
About the Accounts Receivable Coordinator position
Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable function for the company. Responsible for Cash Forecast for the Controller weekly. Answers the phones and takes messages. Maintains reports. Assists other persons in the restoration division. Take claims and contact new clients when claims come in. Additional duties as assigned. Provides excellent customer service.
Are you the Ideal Accounts Receivable Coordinator?
Un-forward the phones at 8:00 a.m. if first to report or when required.
Create Accounts Receivable invoices using PSA for deductible payments as soon as the job is accepted and final invoice when job is signed off as complete by Estimator. (Final COC)
A list of invoices created and sent will be given to the Controller daily.
Review/compare estimate amount in PSA estimate in XactAnalysis. Report any discrepancies to responsible Estimator.
Follow attached guidelines for daily, monthly, 30 day, 45 day and 60 day invoicing/statement instructions.
Additional duties - taking and processing new claims when they come in via phone/fax/email.
Meet with Project Managers and Estimators weekly for updates on jobs closing and checks that are ready for homeowner signatures.
8. Maintain accurate and timely reports for management review.
9. Help be a customer liaison. Speak knowledgeably and honestly with the customer. Make sure when a customer is promised something that we fulfill it or at least notify the customer as the delay.
10. Solves problems within his/her authority and when necessary works with other employees to accomplish needed tasks.
11. Makes quick, accurate decisions when necessary and takes responsibility for decisions.
12. Maintains a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and all levels of management and supervision.
13. Monitors work for timely completion and quality control. We are all part of quality control.
14. Accomplishes any other tasks as required by Office Manager.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
How do I join Our Showcase Restoration Family? Start by applying!!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY